July 5, 2013

Happy 4th Weekend!

Hey all - I have been absent on here, traveling yet again - this time to the beautiful Torch Lake in Rapid City, Michigan.  What a peaceful place.  Somehow it feels sentimental for me - even though I don't have my own family history here I have learned a lot about the wonderful family I'm with & it makes this place feel a bit like home.  Boating, sun, family meals, laughter, lake time, grilling out, fireworks, photo albums, dance parties, little ones & more laughter.  It's been a great few days & I'm going to relish the rest of the time I have left here.  For now here are a few snapshots...




❇ ❇ ❇

2 comments:

  1. I can see why you would feel sentimental about it. Every image is the quintessential ideal I think we all have of summer. Looks like it was a lovely time.

    M.A @ Marie Angelique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marie! It was a wonderful trip - Torch Lake is incredibly beautiful & so are its surroundings. The perfect way to spend the 4th!

      Delete