June 14, 2013

Mason Jar Love ♡

If you know me well, you know my affinity for Mason jars.  Whether I'm using one as a vase, drinking juice out of a mini jar or using one to store all my collected matchbooks from over the years, their sense of nostalgia wins me over every time - I just simply adore them.  And now - TADAAA - today's Tasting Table Newsletter has led me to the discovery of the Mason Jar Shaker!  Brooklyn-based design company, W&P Designs, created the product - and other similarly fabulous finds on their site - out of a combined passion for "vintage Americana, Southern sensibility, and New York industrialism."  For me - it was love at first sight.

I don't yet own my own Mason Shaker but wanted to show you some images of this beauty; all images shown below are from the company's website, (property of W&P Designs).  But don't you worry - as soon as I'm able to order my own, get it home & mix up my first cocktail, I'll post some pics for you guys & let you know how I'm liking it!  In the meantime, keep up with the all the fun this company is shaking up by following them on Instagram - you'll not only get a glimpse of some tantalizing cocktails, but they also post delicious recipes & photos of their new products.

Mason Shaker | http://www.masonshaker.com/

Follow them on Instagram | http://instagram.com/masonshaker

http://www.masonshaker.com/

W&P cocktail set

※ ※ ※


2 comments:

  1. this is wayyyy too cute! can't wait for you to get it and see all the delicious cocktails you'll be making!!! Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you just love it?! So vintage-looking and sweet :) You need to come visit sometime & I'll shake you up a cocktail, my dear! xo

      Delete