May 22, 2013

Daley Plaza Farmers Market + Chicago Sun-Times!

Hey all!  You'll hear me talk about the importance (and awesomeness) of Farmers Markets quite a bit on here, but rest assured - I practice what I preach.  In fact, I was at opening day of the Daley Plaza Farmers Market last week & not only did I enjoy some triple mushroom tacos from River Valley Ranch & Kitchens (the caption says I was enjoying a tamale but they were sold out, so I was enjoying the yummy mushroom tacos instead!), but my photo was also snapped & featured in the Chicago Sun-Times!  Click here to check out the photo gallery on CST's website.

Now, go forth and get thee to a Farmers Market near you!

Photo property of Al Podgorski~Chicago Sun-Times

Here's a close-up shot of the delish tacos I had in my hand (and later in my belly) that day:

River Valley Ranch & Kitchen's triple mushroom tacos w/ black beans + chipotle sauce | Daley Plaza Farmers Market 

No comments:

Post a Comment