March 19, 2013

Cloud 99

Forget cloud nine - I'm on cloud 99 after spending the weekend at the Good Food Festival Chicago. My time was spent tasting to-die-for food from talented local chefs, sampling inventive craft brews & bold wines, and meeting awe-inspiring folks with inventive products & ideas. My proudest & most memorable moments, however, all stem from being part of the Tiny But Mighty Popcorn team. Knowing what an incredible product we have and hearing my uncle - Farmer Gene - speak about his journey of cultivating this amazing product when so many people told him he would fail. Well, he did just the opposite - he's soaring on his passions for this honest-to-good, healthy product that we all get to enjoy. Lucky us.

I will be writing a major post on our unforgettable experience at the festival, some of the amazing vendors and the incredible products to know about now. I'll be writing it from a lounge chair on the beach next to the ocean - I know, I'm sorry - but stay tuned! :)

taken by me, shortly after take-off from o'hare



No comments:

Post a Comment