December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!!!



Hi all - Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!!!  My wish came true to have a white Christmas - my siblings & I have been at our parents' house in Iowa since Friday night and we've been laughing, eating, cocktailing, snowmobiling, listening to old Christmas music, gathering by the fire, watching Christmas movies, playing games & loving every minute of it.  I've uploaded a few pics of our winter adventures so far - check them out below.  I am so lucky to have such an amazing & fun-loving family!

I hope you all have been able to spend time with the people you love - family, friends, loved ones - safe travels to all who are flying or driving & cheers to a very Happy New Year!!!


My parents have five 30 ft. evergreens in their front yard that my dad puts old fashioned
colored lights on each year - they are especially breathtaking after a fresh fallen snow!



Older bro helping dad clear the driveway

Dad in one of his many toys

Ian's Christmas Punch - so.good.

Ian & Kathy getting ready to tear it up (parent's sweet pup Max in the background)

Heading out on the timber trail #winterwonderland

Happy girl! #countrychristmas

Catching up to Ian & Kathy #snowtrailsgalore

#citygirlcountryroots

Breathtaking view from my parents' living room

Gorgeous evergreen

My mint chocolate brownies - recipe will be on the blog this week!!

Merry Christmas! #ArpCompound

Christmas Morning with dad #meandBigAl 

Grandma brought me her recipe box - alphabetizing away!  #bestgiftever





No comments:

Post a Comment