October 30, 2013

Salad Inspiration - Vol. 1

I had to share this gorgeous salad I had for lunch today - the colors (not to mention the taste!) make me so, so happy.  Goes to show you don't need artificial dyes or processed foods to create and enjoy something beautiful, healthy & oh-so-tasty.  This Volume of Salad Inspiration showcases a bowl of red & purple shredded kale, quinoa, chopped pecans, grilled chicken and pomegranate seeds with a lemon vinaigrette.  Already admitting I've transformed into a dirty little kale lover, this concoction left me wondering why I don't incorporate pomegranate seeds into my meals more often.  They're tart, crunchy and loaded with antioxidants, which means I'll be finding ways to enjoy these little babies a lot more often!




※ ※ ※

No comments:

Post a Comment