February 28, 2014

Bad Ass Butcher: Andrea Deibler Makes Her Mark with Whole Animal Butchery

I was recently asked to guest blog for the upcoming Good Food Festival & Conference Chicago - one of my favorite events of the entire year here in our food-loving city. This Festival represents all things that have become so important to me - good food, whole foods, natural products, healthy living, environmental conscientiousness, community, sustainability, responsibility and supporting your local farmer and neighbor. This year's Festival marks the 10th Anniversary and everyone involved could not be more excited. I'll be at the Festival representing my family's company - Tiny But Mighty Popcorn - and I can't wait to connect with more incredible souls this year. Check here for tickets and I hope to see you there!

In the meantime, head to the Good Food Festival & Conference's Blog to read my piece on local Chicago butcher Andrea Deibler - one bad ass lady who is making a name for herself through the practice of whole animal butchery.

Andrea Deibler | photo: ©Ashley Arp

※ ※ ※

No comments:

Post a Comment